Program Management and Analysis
CORE-CSI’s approach delivers products and programs on schedule and within budget. We assist our customers in the planning, development, and integration of complex systems and sub-systems while managing risks, schedules, dependencies, and changing priorities despite declining budgets. Our engineers and technical staff offer rich expertise in every aspect of program and project management. Our services are based on the Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK®) and NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF).
We tailor our project management approach for each project, which is based on project needs and customer prioritization. Our Project Managers (PMs) and support staff are well-versed in the Intelligence Community and Department of Defense specific Project Management Frameworks (PMF). And they bring a wealth of experience and proven success across following project management disciplines:
- Risk Management – Framework for managing risks that include creating risk logs, categorization, risk grading, impact analysis, mitigation and review.
- Scope Management – Development and management of work breakdown structures, contract deliverable requirements list management, and requirements management.
- Schedule Management: Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) critical path analysis, milestone review, and milestone criteria development.
- Time Management –Time allocation and reporting against approved project activities based on Statements of Work (SOWs).
- Cost Management – Cost estimating and portfolio management for Return on Investment (ROI)/net present value.
- Knowledge Management – Development of KM infrastructure and management and lessons learned, Wikis, and web based knowledge management and collaboration repositories.
- Stakeholder Management – Development and management of Project Management Plans (PMPs) that define the processes, procedures, tools, and techniques to effectively engage stakeholders in project decisions and execution based on an analysis of needs, interests, and potential impact.
- Integration Management –Stakeholder analysis, dependences management, strategic planning, program/project governance, program management plans, and configuration management.
Area of Support:
- Cyber Security and Intelligence
- Imagery intelligence (IMINT) Systems
- Financial Management and Budgeting Systems
- Human intelligence (HUMINT) Systems
- Health and Grants Management Systems